With Folders, you can save a lot of time managing your website’s content by:
- Organize Pages in folders
- Organize Posts in folders
- Organize WordPress Media Library files in folders
- Change the order and the hierarchy of your WordPress folders
for each type of content
- Create sub-folders (up to 2 additional tiers)
- Drag and Drop interface
Note: adding a page/post/image into a folder will not change its URL.
HOW CAN THE FOLDERS WORDPRESS PLUGIN HELP YOU?
- Organize your media folder – use the plugin to create WordPress media library folders and keep your media files organized in folders and sub-folders. You can assign media library items to multiple WordPress folders.
- Web developers – organize your clients’ pages, posts, and media library files in folders while you develop the website and after the development is done. Among the many uses of WordPress folders, you can use folders to let your client know which pages are missing content.
- Bloggers: managing your posts was never easier! Use folders to organize your posts based on topics, time, and more. You can also use folders to organize your wp media folder based on categories, dates, colors, and more.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE PRO PLAN?
Unlimited folders! While in the Free plan you can have up to 10 folders in total, the paid version will unlock unlimited folders for you.