Thanks for purchasing a WordPress Premio plugin 🙂
After making a purchase, there are a few easy steps you need to follow in order to enable all the pro features. Let’s go through the process:
- First, if you haven’t created a Premio account, please make sure you create a Premio account using the email you’ve used with your PayPal purchase.
- Login to your account at Premio and click on “Purchase History” in the main menu.
- Click on “View Details and Downloads”
- Click on the “Download” button to download the pro version of the plugin
- Go to your WordPress website and click on “Plugins” -> “Add New” -> “Upload Plugin” -> “Choose File” and then choose the zip you’ve just downloaded and click on the “Install button”
- Click on the “Activate Plugin” button
- Copy your license key which can found in your Premio account “Purchase History”
- Now click on “License Key” option, fill out your license key, and click on “Save Changes”
- You’re all set, enjoy your Premio plugin
Visit our plugins page for more awesome plugins.
Got any questions? Visit our knowledge base
for some frequently asked questions. Also, feel free to contact us by email
or Facebook Messenger
if you have any questions.
What should I do if I’m getting a “Your license key is not valid” error?
This error might happen if you’ve tried to enter your domain manually at https://go.premio.io
, to solve this go through these steps:
- Go to your Premio account at https://go.premio.io/ and click on “View Licenses”
- Click on “Manage Sites”
- Click on “Deactivate Site” to deactivate your current site
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel and enter your token, you should be able to activate your license key now.