Thanks for purchasing a WordPress Premio plugin 🙂
After making a purchase, there are a few easy steps you need to follow in order to enable all the pro features. Let’s go through the process:
- First, if you haven’t created a Premio account, please make sure you create a Premio account using the email you’ve used with your PayPal purchase.
- Login to your account at Premio and click on “Purchase History” in the main menu.
- Click on “View Details and Downloads”
- Click on the “Download” button to download the pro version of the plugin
- Go to your WordPress website and click on “Plugins” -> “Add New” -> “Upload Plugin” -> “Choose File” and then choose the zip you’ve just downloaded and click on the “Install button”
- Click on the “Activate Plugin” button
- Copy your license key which can found in your Premio account “Purchase History”
- Now click on “License Key” option, fill out your license key, and click on “Save Changes”
- You’re all set, enjoy your Premio plugin
Visit our plugins page for more awesome plugins.
What should I do if I’m getting a “Your license key is not valid” error?
This error might happen if you’ve tried to enter your domain manually at https://go.premio.io, to solve this go through these steps:
- Go to your Premio account at https://go.premio.io/ and click on “View Licenses”
- Click on “Manage Sites”
- Click on “Deactivate Site” to deactivate your current site
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel and enter your token, you should be able to activate your license key now.