In this guide we’ll show you how to send your contact form leads to your email.
Click here to learn where to see your contact form leads and click here to read more about how to activate the contact form.
To learn more about how to use the My Sticky Elements plug-in click here, and don’t forget to check our entire My Sticky Elements knowledgebase to make the most out of it.
- Open My Sticky Elements settings, step 1: ”Add contact form” and scroll down the settings.
- Select the “Send leads to your email” option:
- Add your email address in the “Email” field. You can add more than one email address by separating the email address with a comma (e.g. [email protected],[email protected])
- You can then add the sender’s name – the name that will appear as the sender name in your email
- You can also change the subject line of the email you get