In this guide we’ll show you how to change the location, colour or image of your Chaty widget.
To learn more about how to use the Chaty plug-in click here, and don’t forget to check our entire Chaty knowledgebase to make the most out of it.
Change the location of the widget
- In the free version, you can place the widget on the left or right side of your website
- In the pro version you can customize the location and add some bottom and side spacing
Change the color of the widget
- The free version has 7 pre-set colors you can choose from
- The pro version will let you select any color by entering its HEX code
Change the widget image
- In the pro version, you can choose between 4 available icons, or upload your own custom icon
To read how to add an attention effect to your Chaty widget, click here.
Click here to learn how to set a time-based, scroll-based, or exit-intent trigger to your widget.
To learn how to display your widget in an open state, click here.
And here you will find out more about how to customize your Chaty call-to-action box.